This course introduces the role of the Trade Support Institution (TSI), the ways in which TSIs are categorised, and the main TSI stakeholders. It details the ways in which a portfolio of services is developed according to the needs of stakeholders, with a particular focus on exporters. This involves segmenting exporters and designing services to serve different exporter types.
NOTE: We recommend using the latest version of the Chrome or Safari browsers to ensure an optimal experience viewing the lectures.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Analyse the client needs assessments performed by TSIs; and
- Match a TSI service portfolio with enterprise needs
- Lecture 1: Introduction to Trade Support Institutions
- Lecture 2: Client Needs Assessment
- Lecture 3: Service Portfolio Development
- Case Study 1 and 2: those serve as the assessment for this course
- Tutor: Aman Goel