This course introduces the standardised project design approach as part of ITC’s Project Cycle Management (PCM) to ensure that projects are designed, implemented, monitored and evaluated effectively and efficiently.
The course covers the entire process involved in the Logical Framework Approach from the analysis stage to the planning stage culminating in the development of a logframe matrix.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare a stakeholder analysis
- Prepare and analyse problem and objective trees
- Distinguish between Impact, Outcomes and Outputs
- Identify Risks and Assumptions
- Identify Indicators and Sources of Verification
- Prepare a logframe
- Tutor: Raphaëlle Lancey