This course introduces the ways in which export marketing forms a vital component of the export development process. Small enterprises need to craft their messages appropriately, in order to be perceived in the way they want by their customers. This is achieved by adopting a strategy based on the export marketing process, and by adhering to certain key principles.
NOTE: We recommend using the latest version of the Chrome or Safari browsers to ensure an optimal experience viewing the lectures.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Use a structured decision-making process; and
- Make strategic decisions for export marketing
- Lecture 1: Introduction to Export Marketing
- Lecture 2: A Marketing Strategy for Exports
- Case Study 1: Urvashi Perfumes
- Lecture 3: The Export Marketing Process
- Case Study 2: SoleRebels
- Tutor: Shaun Lake (Tutor)