The purpose of this course is to consider the viability of "going international." It introduces the most important aspects of international markets, as well as the aspects of export readiness for small enterprises. It identifies the key attributes of export-ready enterprises, including the particular skills and resources required to export successfully.
NOTE: We recommend using the latest version of the Chrome or Safari browsers to ensure an optimal experience viewing the lectures.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Complete an export readiness assessment
- Identify the areas that need to be addressed by a small enterprise to become export ready
- Lecture 1: Introduction to Exporting
- Lecture 2: The Export Market
- Lecture 3: Company Readiness and Product Viability for Exporting
- Export Readiness Assessment
- Tutor: David Cordobés