This course details the client management process for Trade and Investment Support Institutions (TISIs). Placing particular emphasis on the role of TISI Client Managers, the creation of an Export Support Plan, and management and review activities, the course focuses on providing concrete solutions to assist TISIs in implementing effective client management as a part of their client relations activities.
NOTE: We recommend using the latest version of the Chrome or Safari browsers to ensure an optimal experience viewing the lectures.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Grasp the importance of client management for TISIs;
- Understand the role of TISI Client Managers in the client management process;
- Link the 5 stages of the client management process with specific actions to be performed; and
- Assess the appropriate review and remedial activities to implement.
- Lecture 1: Introduction to Client Management for TISIs
- Lecture 2: Client Managers and the Client Management Process
- Lecture 3: The Five Stages of the Client Management Process
- Lecture 4: The Management and Review of Client Management
- Case Study 1: Case Studies serve as the assessment for this lecture.