This course introduces participants to a number of sales and negotiating tactics, with a focus on preparing them to attend a sales meeting with a potential international client. It begins by introducing the concepts of a value proposition and a sales pitch, two essential tools to effectively presenting a product or service. The course then continues by taking participants through the preparation process for a sales meeting, which it organizes as a series of 6 logical and sequential steps. Finally, participants are presented with several negotiating strategies, styles and tactics to deploy in a sales meeting, depending on the particular long-term or short-term outcomes which they wish to achieve.
NOTE: We recommend using the latest version of the Chrome or Safari browsers to ensure an optimal experience viewing the lectures.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Develop a value proposition for a product or service;
- Prepare for an international sales meeting; and
- Prepare a negotiating plan to use in a sales meeting.
- Lecture 1: The Value Proposition
- Lecture 2: Preparing for a Sales Meeting
- Lecture 3: Sales Negotiation
- Case Study Exercise
- Tutor: Shaun Lake (Tutor)