This course introduces small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to the basic transport and logistical requirements of export operations, including cross-border sea freight, air freight and packaging procedures. it showcases the main operational differences between domestic and international trade, allowing participants to better apprehend their operational and managerial performance in terms of trade logistics.
NOTE: We recommend using the latest version of the Chrome or Safari browsers to ensure an optimal experience viewing the lectures.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the implications of international trade in terms of transport and logistics;
- Describe the logistics chain and key considerations of sea freight; and
- Describe the logistics chain and key considerations of air freight.
- Lecture 1: Introduction to International Transport and Logistics
- Lecture 2: Sea Freight Logistics
- Lecture 3: Air Freight Logistics
- Case Study Exercise